Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm

"Would you be willing to give a description of your journey on the black ship? I've yet to visit one personally, you see."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Norabder Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:09 pm

A daemon?... I feel like I should be surprised, somehow I'm not.
*looks at his drink*
Must be stronger than I thought.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Notre follows Fee and Muffin into the bar while trying to see what this light shit that Fee is talking about is.
"Hm... not seeing this whole beacon thing is but I guess I'll take your word for it." he says still holding Fee's hand.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Kat looks back at Muffin. "Yeah. Our Inquisitor thought its would be a good Idea. Of cause, like most ideas they have, it was not. But the others took care of it."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:42 am

Septima and Booker:
"I can't see anything on your forehad, your hand looks a bit bad, go ask my mom if she can heal it for you, she's really good with that."
Looking over to Booker: "please put that down somewhere safe, leave it in Muffins Room maybe, she has her weapons there too, for the same reason."
Booker meanwhile, can hear the sword angrilily whisper to him in a foreign tongue. It's powerfull, he feels like with this thing, he could easily defeat all his foes.

Theobarastus, Lucanius, Kat, Notre and Arthur:
J turns to Theobarastus: "well, it's dark inside, I was shakled most of the time and always wore a metal fashioned blindfold and they put nails in my ears so I couldn't hear them unless they wanted me to. The only humans I remember from in there where the Servitors that operated on me and two large beeings, probably Servitors too, which helped me deliver my daughter. They wore avian masks. and had rebreathers but they had pumping hearts and functioning brains. It was the only times that the room didn't have wards that hurt me."
She looks at Arthur unfazed: "Yea, that one's pretty hefty, wanna have a beer to sober down?"
Fee tells Notre, still holding onto his hand: "I can see past future and present, it's a gift and a curse, it's classified as foreboding, I think. Muffin has a large presence in the Warp so I can see her like that, even if everything arround is just a soup of random chaos."
Muffin nods to Kat thankfully: "So... well I'd ask which one of you is a Inquisitor but none of you look the way... except maybe this guy." Muffin points at Arthur. "We'll disengage the Warp in a few monents so just sit comfortably and make sure you have a drink in your hand."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Booker looks at the sword for a moment, tempted. He shakes his head and talks to himself. "Nah, I'd rather have something that blows people up."

He heads to the door. "Where is Muffin's room, by the way?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Why would I want to sober down, I'm here to get drunk, and if there are people trying to summon daemons I don't want to be sober.
*turns to Muffin *
I'm no inquisitor ma'am, if I was in wouldn't be in my current situation.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:20 pm

"I´m talking about Septima." Kat says.
"Dunno where she is now but I think at least Booker is with her. Do me, and probably everyone else, a favor and take her Sword away and.. I don't know.. throw it away or something."

She turns to J.
"I´m sorry. I don´t wanted to say that I had worse experiences than you. I just wanted to say that the Inquisition are assholes to everyone. I just.. don´t like them. I hate those cunts to be completely honest.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm

"Mmm..hm...." Notre replies.
"So... she's like a very miniature astronomicon?" Notre says, after realising that the agents of Nurgle do something similar when they are in need of Notre's services where they send a psychic messages and shortly afterwards open a warp portal to which Notre has to go through following the marker placed by said NUrgle agent.
"I think I kinda get it. Also, when you say foreboding, how far can you see? Can you see my past? Can you see what's going to happen in the next 3 months? How do you know if it's true?"

senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Septima looks at herself, and sees the blood Sigils she painted on her clothing, and examines them 'I should be safe from him if he tries that again. But keep the sword if you don't feel safe with me having it. He needs to be punished. Um. May I return to the Bar, I need to examine the other Sigils.'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Septima and Booker:
"I'll take the sword then." Zielley says to Booker, reallizing he's already talking with himself.
"You can hold onto these, Lady Inquisitor." She hands Septima a small metal box.
"Let's go then, please stay close to me, the Corridor is somehow alive durring Warptransit."
You step outside but... you don't feel that sickness at all. It actually just feels like another room, without any psykic influence at all.

Theobarastus, Arthur, Kat & Lucanius:
"Eh, I saw Inquisitors just like you before but don't worry, I guess it was Septima, like Kat says." Muffin tells Arthur as J pours him another strong drink.
As the Cognac fills the glass, J answeres Kat: "It's not like that, I just don't want to hear about the Inquisition if that's okay... we'll deal with them soon enough."
Fee tried to explain to Notre as her eyes suddenly clear up and her pupils return to where there are supposed to be, startling her for a second:
"Oh... well I can see again. Well it's a bit like that, I could see years into the future in some cases but it's a thing about chances. For example, I'm pretty you'll die in the next few days but it's only likely, it isn't certain. I forsaw my own death plenty of times and without Fail, Muffin over there was always too unpredictable for such things."
"We'll ladies and Gents, we've disengaged the warp safely." Muffin tells all of you, seemingly surprised herself, at how well that went: "So finish your drinks and move to the bridge or stay here and I'll get you later."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:41 pm

"I wasn't going mad." He comes close to Zielley's ear as they walk. "Or... was I?" He puts on an overdramatic laugh worthy of any theatre villain.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:15 am

Notre lets go of Fee's hand gently when she mentions that she can see again.
"Ok, So you see multiple futures that could happen but are not certain? Sounds confusing"
Notre says as he does a slightly comical 180-degree turn with one foot to walk back the way that he just came in from.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 pm

"Okay." Kat says to J and starts walking towards the bridge.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 am

Everyone:
Kat followed by Notre, Fee, Arthur, Lucanius, Theobarastus and his Servitor and J are already heading to the Bridge.
Just behind them Zielley, Booker and Septima who just ran into Muffin on the Corridor - J's room only beeing a few steps away from the Bar-Room.

"So, everything alright?" Muffin asks, glancing back to Septima, "I know it's hard to bear with possession sometimes, please just let someone know when you feel your grasp on reality slipping alright?"
Muffin then looks to Zielley, walking next to her and adds: "That's for you too, are you alright with the sword or should I take it?"
Zielley seems unfazed by it and says: "It's alright, this deamon clearly underestimates me." Zielley then laughs loud, in a bone-chilling manner.

Fee still walks next to Notre: "I'm used to it by now." She looks at Notre concerned: "You don't seem to be the type to go on a voyage with the likes of us, you won't stab me in the back later, will you?"

J walks with Kat and Lucanius and asks the later: "so... you're gonna help us steal whatever Muffin set out to steal?"

Arthur drags behind, partially looked after by Theobarastus who seems interested in this strong intoxication of a human - possibly mutant - as the Servitor scribbles down that information while carrying Theobarastus like a half metal-human pony.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 am

"Yeah." Kat answers to J. "It´s better than sitting in a bar all day." She continues.
"Also, I kinda like the company. I mean,  it is nice to be trained as a professional Infiltration and Assassination machine but as a Assassin you don´t have much company. Muffin is also really good at convincing people to join her, I can only guess, sometimes rather Insane ideas." With that she shows a small smile.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 am

Having ran back to the bar to get his Missile Launcher, Booker rejoins the group at the back and grumbles about how nobody else was considerate enough to get it for him. His scorn for the rest of the group begins to grow gradually.

"So what's happening now?" He yells up the coridoor.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 pm

'I was not possessed​. It was closer to hypnosis, he could not make me do something completely against my nature. He cannot possess me, my knowledge of his true name prevents that. And the runes on my clothes will prevent the hypnosis from happening again. I need to see the one that he tried to turn into a deamonhost.'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:55 am

"Depends on what you what you do. If you kill an innocent civillian, or an agent of the imperium that can be reasoned with, or something like that, I will attack you. But if you're worried about being stabbed in the back, if I'm going to attack you I will clearly announce it beforehand. Sound Good?"
Notre replies to Fee.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 am

I hope I'm drunk enough for whatever it was in signed up for.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Theobarastus and Lucanius are deactivated for the time, unless they come arround before we make way for the ground, they will stay on the ship and idle.

J Answeres Kat: "Not that insane, really." after a while she adds: "Thanks. Want me to heal your hand by the way? I really just need to look at it."

Booker, who's not yet disconnected from the group, which only moved slow while he moved fast and is now standing next to Zielley and Septima the first looks at him confused but answeres him: "We'll try to get to the surface as silently and secretly as possible."
To Septima she says: "It was this Scribe-guy's Servitor" She points at the man up front, riding his Servitor like a pony as he writes on parchment.

Fee talks with Notre: "Not really, we won't go in with guns blazing but I know that some of us don't consider anyone on the surface innocent and will attack if they are seen. I too, will of course defend myself but... I guess I could try to cloud minds before I get anyone killed." Fee chuckles: "actually, I can't use any weapons so that's pretty much all I'll do anyways, please don't kill me if I don't see any other way to defend myself."
She looks at Muffins back and says silently, for only you to hear: "I can show you what she sees, if you want. Maybe that will make it easier for you to understand her and you won't shoot her later."

Muffin looks at Arthur: "You can walk and talk so you're probably not, the Bar is stocked well enough to get you hammered, I can get you when we go down, if you want."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Septima looks at the runes on the servitor 'Im surprised it's even functioning anymore. Atleast one of these runes is meant to empty the vessel of their soul, which has the side effect of wiping any programing from servitors.'
'May I have my sword back?'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 pm

"Secret and silent? Well, I'm a bit buggered then. Missile Launchers don't come with suppressors." He says back to Zielley. "Maybe I can be plan B." His eyes flash with excitement and malice. "It would be such a shame if it came to that though."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:29 pm

"That's good. Though I'm not sure how good I'll be in a stealth op. I'm not exactly very quiet or nimble. Though I have my methods.
Clouding minds does seem like a good idea. When it come to defending yourself, if you don't kill anyone, you're fine in my book, and.. well I doubt that seeing what she sees is going to change my opinions but sure, I'll give it a try"
Comes Notre's reply.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Lucanius seems disinterested in most going on, and seems to be muttering to himself
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next