Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?

4 posters

Go down

Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?  Empty Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Bit of an odd one but... Well this is gonna be experimental. Please bear with odd things, inconsistencies, horrific failure and lack of balance... or cohesion.

Your hive, where you've lived most of, if not all your life, is an old, odd place. The whole thing's falling apart. Well, you could tell by the hive quakes, but in the political sense too. Recently, however, it all went to shit when the planetary Governor was shot right through the spine. Though it is still unknown who did it, possible Heresy is suspected, and the inquisition is on its way.
You've all done something that means that when they get here, you're fucked. Now, the race for control of the hive is on. Will you hand it to the inquisitors, with the reward of a spared life and a record of misdeeds wiped, keep it for yourself, or see it as merely a mountain of flame and twisted metal.
The choices are yours, but no matter what, they're coming.

In this RP you play as the leader of a randomly selected influential group in the single hive city of Geraldus II. In ten turns the inquisition will arrive, and shit will go south for you especially. This is when the game will end, though this may potentially be shortened or stalled by certain events and actions, bear in mind, only by a few turns. You will be secretly given certain objectives. As the game progresses, you may end up completing these, giving you victory points and, potentially, other rewards, that will assist you at the end. If you and your group are still alive at the end of this, then your points will be taken into account and your fate will be decided from this, and the events that occurred.
If you take control of the hive absolutely until the last turn, the choices are yours and victory is assured. Hand it to the inquisition for your freedom and security. Keep it for yourself... burn it to the ground... hand it to the nearby tau... Choices, choices.

Every turn you can do an unlimited amount of actions, by sending your men off to do things. Bear in mind that attacks and operations be more likely to be successful if more men go on the mission, so the less other missions you do, the higher success chance for each. For example I could send all my men off to do one thing and have an 80% success chance, or split them across for things and have a 20% chance for each.

Remember, you're playing against everybody else, and them alone pretty much. So be brutal, make enemies and kill kill KILL! Because if you don't you'll be killed! It's like scarface out there! Jesus!
(Also form alliances and whatnot I guess, but war's more fun.)

If interested, just say bellow and I'll PM the details. Also ask any questions bellow, I may have skipped details.

Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?  Empty Re: Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 am

Yeeeeeeeah, I'm in.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?  Empty Re: Hive Havoc - Experimental... Game thing?

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:02 pm

sounds awsome Very Happy
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Fuck it, I'm in.
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum