Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

+2
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Zielley tosses Senera a wet rag.
"Not gonna use any booze to clean blood off, that'd be a waste, water does it, 'specially if it's fresh blood."

With that she heads over to Muffin: "I think we won't get any more, let's go."

Muffin nods and heads out to where the Gun Cutter waits to pick them up.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

Post by Some Kitty Cat Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Kat shakes Slaiths hand.
"A lot of people tried to kill me and I´m still standing." She says with a amused smirk on her face. Its clearly visible that she had a view drinks before this whole situation even started. "About that fucking.. eh, maybe with a few more drinks." She says with a slightly sarcastic voice but you can still make out the honesty only a drunk person can have.

Looking back to the Marine she thinks to herself. " Does he really think he can intimidate me with such a stare? "

Noticing Muffin leaving she starts to move.
"Well, Marine scum. Oh, excuse me. My honored Mr. Marine scum. Have fun with whatever you gonna do here alone. WE are gonna go kidnapp and sell some whores. Try not to smash more bottles while we are gone."

At the door frame she turns around and asks: "Anyone else coming?"
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Booker heads to the gun cutter.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Slaith shakes his head smiling as he shakes Kat's hand 'fucking? No, no I just have respect for a killer' his mechanical eye clicks and whirrs as it adjusts the image wired into his brain 'I see it in your eyes, the twinkle of humanity's innocence gone from your eyes and not replaced with self righteousness' he looks over at Senera 'I like you Kat, your one of the few people here that I can relate with' He sees the crew board the Guncutter and reaches behind the bar emerging with a rough and heavy looking Khaki duffle bag in one hand and a bottle of Cadian whiskey in the other, taking swigs of the golden liquid as he boards the Guncutter with the rest of the crew.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:38 am

*turns to Muffin *
Which option involves the most fighting?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:00 am

Senera grabs the wet rag and puts it over his shoulder pad. "Thank you"

"She comes here, tells me that I get to destroy a Slanneshi cult, and leaves without me." Senera slowly shakes his head as he utters these words under his breath.
Senera then grabs 5 bottles of alcohol from the bar, taking special care to grab the bottles with the highest alcohol percentage possible(definitely above 40%). He may not drink alcohol, but there is no denying it's antiseptic properties and the ability to use it as a makeshift Molotov. And when purging heretics, both flame and medicine are a very valuable commodity.
He then makes his way to the Gun-cutter while cleaning his shoulder pad with his wet rag.

As he passes the Calidus, Senera comments, "Good. Your tone seems to have improved traitor. Now drop the 'scum' and you might pass for someone who can speak respectably. Also, did you honestly think that I would pass up a chance to purge a heretic cult?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:33 am

Still in the doorframe, Muffin let's Kat know that, they are not off to kidnap whores... at least that wasn't her initial plan, if we where to go with the Slaanesh group, all that needed to be done was get the willing girls and transport them safely.

While Walking, Muffin answeres Arthur: "I honestly can't tell, really it depends on which approach we take each time, but I'd guess the most fights would be, if we tried to get Dark Eldar b... witches, I always kind of wanted to do that."

Muffin stops dead in her tracks before the group reaches the guncutter.
"purge?" her eyes twinke for a tiny moment before Rastanette grabs her, looks her in the eyes and waits out the insanity passing.
Muffin then looks to Senera, motioning the group to wait:
"Senera, we're not gonna purge anything, they are a little bit tainted by pleasure but they're not aggressive and not a threat, as a matter of fact they are more than usefull. If you'll attack any of them, I will personally kill you, if Rastanette isn't faster."
Rastanette nods silently, appereantly not seeing it within herself to look at the Black Templars face.
J looks at the drink Senera holds and shakes her head.
"Here." She takes the drink you where holding, a half empty bottle of something Vostroyan and hands you a phial with a clear liquid.
"I've got foreshot, for cleaning wounds, it's cheaper, stronger and not meant for drinking."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Senera lets out a sigh due to the disappointment of not getting to purge a heretic cult followed shortly by a silent smile due to the fact that the heretics even thought that they could kill him. They could try though.
"Useful?... How?" Senera asks Muffin. "Also, what's a Rastanette? It can't be the traitorous Calidus, I think her name was Kat or something"

He looks at the child handing him the vial. "Thank you, child" Senera says with a soft voice and does a curt nod as he takes the vial from her.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:34 pm

While walking into the cutter Kat slaps Senera on the back Armour.
"And if they can´t manage to kill you im still here." She says in a sarcastic tone.
"I killed more then enough Marines in my time with the Imperium. They put up a nice fight form time to time but no serious threat."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Slaith walks past Kat and laughs 'what space marines have you been fighting that they pose no threat? Last space marine I fought was a flesh tearer. Now he could kill, tooth and nail literally
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 pm

(For Senera: https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net/t29-contrabaned-items-npc-s )
Rastanette looks back at Senera, a face filled with disgust and confusion but no words.
She then enters the Guncutter as well.

[This thread is closed now, you may ask questions about it on the Discord]
Action thread gonna be up today.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2