Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffins Warband

3 posters

Go down

Muffins Warband Empty Muffins Warband

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

In no way, is this a organized society of warriors or even a cult, dedicated to a common goal.
It is rather, the stray humans and mutants that a certain Heretic managed to pick up allong her shortlived but crazy and adventerous journey to some of the lesser known planets of this Galaxy...

Founding:
Innofficially, one could say that this Warband was founded, when Johanna Regrebmorts, Serving Sister of the militant arm of the Adepta Sororitas fell to Chaos. Forgetting her name and henceforth calling herself Muffin.
However, how is it a Warband, when it is really ony one derranged manaic and the many voices in her head.

The first Member:
After fleeing the Imperium in a stolen shuttle, that has never been meant to traverse space and somehow managing to pull off a unlikely Warptravel, without any of the instruments that one would need for such a endevour, Muffin the Heretic landed on the Factory Planet of Hintry Mondt. There are many stories about what exactly has happened on this world but what we know for certain, is that Janus, a local noble and huntsman, tried to end the lifes of the Household of NAMESPACE CORRUPTED Muffin saw him trying to drown the second Sister of the Household, a young woman named Fee by chaining her to a marlbe slap and throwing her into a frozen Lake.
After recognicing the same voice, looks and psychic imprint as she saw in her beloved Canoness Aiden, she saved the poor girl from drowning while Janus fled, frightened of the mad woman which hurt his very psyke just by looking at him.
Since then, the young woman had followed Muffin wherever she went, doing her bidding.
Fee (renamed Aiden henceforth) was a powerfull psyker, especially keen on foresight and the ability to summon deamons from the Warp, using Muffins Beacon of unholy guidance like a anchor and herself as portal.

Rastanette:
Nothing is known about how she met Muffin. Stories tell that she was a Cultmember of those that Muffin set out to kill as a Sister. But that is not for certain.
What is certain, is that Rasta was a mamber of one of the oldest Slaanesh cults known to mankind, beeing the great granddaughter of the first girl that ever successfully summoned Ingethel, the first Deamon to ever corrupt an Astarte.
The Deamon who led Lorgar Aurelian Astray.
Great Deamon Knowledge was passed down to Rasta, who is alone, probably worthwhile to be stuck into the black library, even if only for her brain.

Histroically, here we come to the point where the Warband ceased t exist with nothing else but it's leaders Death.
Muffin, the Heretic died, on Retrocles III she blew herself up.
shortly after, Aiden followed when the two remaining Cultists tried to rip the Heretics soul back from the Warp.
Rastanette, broken and aimless, fled into the Eye of Terror, spent on bringing back her only beacon of light in her entire life.

Now, with everything that could make sense, the story of Muffins Warband should have ended there.
However, only months later, two new Members have survaced.

The Nameless girl:
That has left the Warpstorm, daughter of the youngest Sister of the NAMESPACE CORRUPTED Household.
(note by the author: it seems like deus ex Machina, I know, but she already was in Roleplays before as well as her mother, they just never traveled with Muffin before)
Events led, one to the other and durring those, she found her mother. Now, crazy as this is, this little nameless girl is older than her mother, by approximately 4 years. How so? Well she spend every day of her life, since she had been less than a year old within the Warp, cared for by Rastanette (it's a long story really, read up on it in the fanfics).

J:
The most unfortunate and sad girl, which this writer has ever had the fortune of writing about.
Not only was she raped and impregnated by Janus on Hintr Mondt, then robbed naked by a man she tried to help on the same world (Damn you Meros, you cruel Bastard), when she tried to tap into her psykic powers to flee, she teleportet into the arms of the Imperium, which quickly brought her uppon a black ship.
Her daughter was taken away from her right after birth, they said she was to be disposed off.
She was supposed to be food for the golden throne, however, Inquisitor Zielley - a cruel bastard, trust me - took her in. Wether for her body of for her psykic abilities... probably both.
She was kept in check by constant pain and fear, a needless evil, really, when you have a powerfull Biomancer such as herself and you want to try her from killing you.
Until the day that a girl, just a bit older than herself came by and saved her - by violently slaughtering some guards and putting their entrails arround the room as streamers.
Before the two girls could flee, or - even better - kill Inquisitor Zielley to top it off, the ship they where on landed on a agri world unkown to us.
There they found, what was probably the craziest thing in this summary so far:

Guess who's back:
A Saint, large and powerfull, stood before the Inquisitor, who dubbed her a Heretic.
The Sisterhood in the Inquisitors guard therefore slaughtered the Inquisitor for trying to kill an imperial Saint, the Emperors Will made Manifest.
J and the Nameless girl, which henceforth called herself Zielley, after the deceased Inquisitor, now follow the Mad Saint Johanna Regrebmorts... and the circle almost repeats itself, doesn't it?
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Muffins Warband Empty Re: Muffins Warband

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:25 am

How comes that I only knew Muffin and Rastanette untill now? You donĀ“t talk much about the others, hm?
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:27 pm

I do.
The other just where never as interesting to anyone but me...

My personal favorites are actually Zielley and J... they are by far the most grimdark... though sadly not as usefull in a RP due to them both beeing rather smooth targets.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 am

I found them interesting :3

I know I'm evil >Very Happy I'm sorry though x3
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down