Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Kat also chuckles as she sees Booker.
After that she shifted her attention back to Muffin.

"Booze is always good but the relics just sound too tempting."
She looks at Muffin with a little smile.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 am

"Ah... relic booze? Or maybe a golden, jewel encrusted amulet from which I can drink my wine." *He yanks his arm out, but the Force results in Roger falling over, his launcher clattering to the floor and missiles rolling free as his bag files open. He desperately scurries about in the dark to try and find them all. He located all, apart from his mystery missile. "Ah fuck!"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:53 am

"Relics. Nothing is useless, merely less useful than other things..."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:41 am

Notre realizing that because he's wearing a gas mask, he can't drink booze and because really doesn't drink booze anyway replies: "Relics"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

I, for one, would prefer relics. If at all possible. *She looks around, and picks up the mystery missile, and hands it to Booker*
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:29 pm

"Great, Booze it's..."
A moment of silence before muffin continues
"it's not? You guys are weird... but alright, we'll go for those purity seals."
You hear loud noise from outside the guncutter, which means that there is air outside now, Muffin openes the door up and steps into the dark outside.
A soft hiss sounds and you see light from a now open door on the far end of the ships shipbay.
"There, that should lead to the important part of the ship where we meet with Rasta. Oh yes, before I forgett, don't venture into anywhere without asking or be prepared to possibly die, not all of this ship is properly sealed off."
Muffin ventures torwards the light, only her siluette beeing visible for the time.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Follows Muffin
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:23 am

Roger puts all his missiles back in their pouch, straps his launcher over his shoulder and keeps pace with Muffin.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 am

*Theobrastus begins to quietly dictate to his servitor as he follows them. *
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Notre follows the group while focusing his vision on the dark area of the ship to try to see anything useful.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Kat nervously walks behind Muffin. Uneasy she speeds up her pace, catching up with the heretic.
Walking on her side Kat quietly talks to her, so that no one else can hear.

"Look. I´m okay with you, but.. I tend to get a bit nervous around serious Chaos corruption. It makes me feel uneasy."

Kat bites on her lips, fighting back the urge to grab Muffin and make out with her here and now. Even when experiencing such a anxiety she still notices the nearly overwhelmingly feeling of lust that is provided by the Slaaneshi corruption of this ship.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 pm

"I'm probably the most corrupted thing I ever met next to this ship." Muffin answers Kat.
"So... you should be afraid, I think."
As you walk, you notice tendrils of meat-like origin slither away from you, wet muscular like tissue glistens in the light for short moments as it moves away as if refusing to be seen in direct light.
You feel, as if a large entity of corruption was standing all arround you, just barely in the darkness.
You can feel the gaze of unnumerable eyes uppon you.
As you approach the door, you notice what seems to be a dead and rotting servitor next to the mechanical door, but as you pass it, it's head turns to follow you. It's immobile and fixxed to this room, but still sentient enough to  realize movement.

Finnally outside of the Darkness, you step into a rather well lit corridor-like room, which looks rather pristine, considering the dead Servitor you just saw. Sure the walls and floor could really use some cleaning to get rid of the stains but overall it's clean.
A tall woman, much larger than Muffin greets you all friendly.
Not with any militaric sign, rather with a simple:
"Hello everyone. My name is Fee, we will travel together. Muffin, you took quite long, where will we head to?"
Her demeanour seems calm but underneath her long flowing golden hair she looks sad, her cyan eyes look wet as if she was on the verge of bursting into tears.
"That moon near Decimalus, I forgot it's number but Rasta should know it."
Fee nods and turns arround, walking down the Corridor.
Muffin follows her.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:28 pm

The rocket-man nods respectfully to Fee, happy to see someone relatively normal looking amongst all this warp cursed madness. He briskly follows Muffin.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Kat nods towards Muffin.
"You are probably right." Kat mumbled to herself.

She looks at Fee as she walks by, then follows Muffin.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:28 am

Septima unclasp her pistol and her sword, readying them, just Incase, and whispers to herself, atleast that's what it sounds like, until a daemonic whisper is heard, seeming talking back. This exchange continues for several minutes, until we reach the bridge. 'What is at this moon?'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:53 am

"So... questions. What the heck is in that room? Can we bring the servitor along?" Notre asks Muffin.
He then follows the group looking very suspiciously at Fee.
He thinks to himself, "She looks like a nice and decent human being. But she's on this ship, and that means she's probably a deamon or something"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:13 pm

"Ugh... This is most unsanitary."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

"I'm always right." Muffin answeres Kat as the group walks past a number of doors.
You walk past one onto which blood has been put as if in a sign of warning.
The blood didn't look human.
"The Grey Knights, at one point in the past, did something they think noone knows about. Because noone but them survived the encounter but they are not counting in that some people can talk with the deamons that they fought. And I know they wheren't troughout enough in their cleansing." Muffin answers, in part inclined to Septima but also to the group at large.
Aiden silently leads you as you walk up stairs now, the metal making horrid sounds underneath the additional weight of Notre but they hold out
"There's many Servitors on my ship, how would I fly it otherwise? Why do you need that specific one?" Muffin asks, turning to the pleagued man in his suit.
Finally, Aiden, almost with a chuckle answeres Theobrastus:
"It's not as bad as you think, really. Many Imperial Ships are worse."

Just as she said that, one of the doors opens to your side and a little human steps out, completly covered by the hood and the long robes you are only able to see the arms which are covered in horrible bruises and places where it looks like nails had been rammed trough her flesh once but taken out now. Horrid scars and holes remaining.
"Hello Sister." the little one says silently in a high pitched voice as she walks beside Fee.
"Zielley is already on the Bridge with Rasta. Why did you take imperials with you?" ,the little one continues.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Continues to talk to the possessed blade
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Booker stops and looks at the little woman, observing her for a moment or two, and chuckles. "Maybe she'll fit in my launcher."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:33 am

As the group passes the door marked with blood, Notre swipes it with the back of his right hand, getting some of the blood on it.
He then turns to the group, "Any clue what creature this blood belongs to?"

He then turns to Muffin,
"Well.. you don't seem to have any use for it, and it's still sentient, so if I can get it to someone who can repair it we can get an extra set of hands for the mission"
Notre replies.

Notre looks at the new kid with an eye of caution, trying to get a glimpse of her face hidden by the robes unsuspiciously while following the group.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 am

"I have seen evidence of such, yes. Would you like me to read out my exerts of black decks?"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Kat examines the walls while walking with the others. Blood does not disturb her but the thought that this is the thing that does it the less does.

"How old is this blood? And I too would like which creature it belongs too..." She says.

When the hooded girl arrives Kat kneels down to her hight and asks, as kind as she possible could in this situation, on this ship: "And who are you? If you don't mind me asking, of cause?"
While talking to her Kat tries to get a glimpse of her eyes.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 pm

The Heretics ignore Septima mumbling with her sword, it seems they are used to something like that. Only Fee looks at her with a hint of worry in her eyes, although that could just been the sadness which seems to constant in her.

The little girl turns back to Brooker for a moment, her cyan eyes shine at him and she looks at his launcher.
"probably." she answeres and turns arround to look to Fee again. Muffin laughs about it.

Muffin seems genuinly currious at the blood on Notres hand but only shrugs, gesturing that she doesn't know either. Fee and the little girl don't seem to care.
"I would rather not employ the servitors and other things on this ship, it's harder to predict them than summoning a deamon so... if worst comes to worst, I'd rather do that. Let's leave it where it is, it probably does something usefull."
As the Kid turns arround to look at Brooker - the man with the big grenade launcher, you see grey and white hair, the sides of her mouth have been cut open multible times, her radiant eyes are sunken in and she clearly lacks nutrition and sleep, you can't see a lot but there's clearly scars on her otherwise paper white skin.
Thanks to your own Warpgifted body, you are able to pick up the fact that she's a psyker.

The tall blond girl shakes her head at Theobrastus offer.

"It's the blood of what's behind the door" Muffin finally answeres Kat, "I don't remember how old it is."
The kid walked on, forcing you to get back up to not loose the group.
Her eyes are the same bright cyan as the other girls (Muffin and Fee)
"My Name is J." The little girl answeres nonchalantly.

Your group comes to the biggest door so far, a Servitors arm sticks out of the wall next to the door. The rest of the body missing, however it moves and the door opens as if there had been a opening mechanism triggered somehow.
Behind the door you find the bridge of the ship, a tall figure with Rastafarian hair sits in the shipmistresses chair, turned away from you. Next to her sits a girl with grey hair and yellowish white skin, her eyes and frame are similar to the smaller girl walking with you but her smile is that of a true maniac.
The room looks clean but weird in any other way possible. Cables hang from the ceiling and from open holes in the walls like entrails. Uppon closer looking, it seems that the cables are breathing or pumping substance trough them. Trough the gaps in the metal the room seems to be a mechanical lung.
"Welcome on my ship." Muffin says, seemingly proud at the weird display as she walks next to the large woman in the chair, sitting down on the other side of it, mirroring the other girl they both smile maniacly.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:18 pm

' What.. what's is in those pipes?
Is this Ship alive?'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next