Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 3 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:12 am

"Eugh... A shame."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 3 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:34 am

"Black Decks? So.. is this a Black Ship?" Notre asks Theobrastus
Notre then begins examining the room and the lady in the chair.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am

"Well, this part looks the most like a ship."
Kat says while looking around.
"Ever opened those.. well.. "cables", Muffin?"

She starts to walk around, examining the Deck a bit more.
"Black Ship? Like the ones the Imperium uses to transport psykers to theyr death?" Kat asks.

The she turns to the lady on the chair. Kat suddenly felt even more the grasps of chaos pulling on her. It gets harder for her to fight back but she still manages to pull it off but by now everyone can see the uncomfort on her face as she bites her lips. A drop of blood drips into the floor.
"So. You are the leader here?"
The word are hard to form but doable.

Last edited by Some Kitty Cat on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:27 pm

"Of course it's alive, daft woman. It's the least I'd expect from the home of more daemons than hairs on my head." He pauses, to shake off an uneasy sensation crawling up his spine - a feeling as if something were climbing his ribs like a ladder, landing a cold touch with every step higher it took. "If this is a 'Black Ship' meant to take psykers away to be killed," he observes the various works of daemonic sorcery around them, and the cyan glimmer in the women's eyes, "then someone is doing a bad job."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

"No, I leave the ship be, unless I attatch something new or take out something old."
"As a matter of fact this is... was a imperial grand cruiser, meant for warfare, not transport. A lot of parts have been exchanged over time, we have Dark Lances mounted for example and the engine is from a Repulsive-class" The Rastafarrian haired woman in her chair speaks.
"We're heading to the Decimalus system then?"
"Yea." Muffin answeres
"Let's hope she feels like it." the Rastafarrian haired one says.
On the other side of the Room is a huge monitor, as if there was a window, it allows to look forward into space.
Muffin jumps up again, gesturing at the shipmistress, Muffin speaks:
"This is Rastanette..." - you hear mumbled disapproval from the shipmistress - "... now we'll make for warptravel right away, everyone who isn't used to it, especially you Septima, beeing psykicly akin, should leave this room, looking at pure warp is not something meant for those that havn't been blessed yet."
The door behind you opens again.
"Fee, J and... I know you can handle it but Zielley, could you show our... guests arround until we're close enough to translate back into realspace?"
"Yea sure." The girl on the other side of the shipmistresses chair says as she stands up and walks torwards the door, gesturing you all to follow.
The tiny, hooded girl as well as the tall blonde woman follow immediatelly and the door closes again behind those, that choose to leave that room.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:32 pm

"I don´t really want to look at that mess of a warp anyway." Kat says while she tries to quickly wipe away the blood from her lips.
"Do we have any rooms for resting or eating?" she continues to ask. "We probably will be on this ship for some time so it might be good to know."

She keeps looking at Rastanette, switching to look at Muffin from time to time.
"It would also be nice if we could come together sometime and actually discuss our plans and goals for this... Operation. You did not tell us much until now Muffin. Also, is there any room which is not, or at least less corrupted? Because I kinda don't want to hear voices again and it seems that there are some whispers around here. If they are audible to all people or just to me I don´t know."

Hoping to hear Muffin scream an answer Kat hastes to follow up to the group.

Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:17 pm

'Blessed by the Dark God's? Nay. Not yet. Haven't found one I'm willing to worship yet. ' She turns to follow Muffin
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:44 am

Booker follows Zielley promptly. "That Rasta woman seems grumpy." He murmurs, glancing around as he leaves.

He regards Kat and walks alongside her. "I don't think these people are the ones to make detailed plans. I met a big red fella in that bar who said Muffin was rather....spontaneous. I don't have a bloody clue who I was talking to though."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:45 am

"The warp is something I'd rather not record..."

*Theobrastus turns off his cybernetic eyes, and holds onto a handle on the back of the servitor to guide himself from the room*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:03 pm

As Notre uses the warp often, he has no problem observing the warp. Yet he decides that accompanying the group would be a wiser course of action.
These people are going to be with him for a while after all.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:25 am

In the Company of Zielley, J and Fee you leave the bridge, with that, Muffin and Rasta behind you.
"He's right." The girl with the wicked smile - Zielley - answeres Kat,
"About what big red told Brooker, I mean, Muffin probably doesn't really have a plan, if anyone does, that's Rasta but she won't tell you and yea, Rasta doesn't like you, you're a guy."
Fee and J silently lead the way while Zielley walks more with your group, clearly the only one so far, except for Muffin, which is at ease with all of you, she continues:
"We indeed have food, though you mentioning that, we probably should have stocked up before..."

At that part she's cut off as the ship tremors like planetary earthquakes do. To your front, the largest and the smallest girl - Fee and J: whisper and stop where they stood. Septima walks two steps forward, then back again, then trembles and finally falls over.

[color=#990099]Visible for Septima[/color]:

Septima gets back up after a while, Fee and J both have turned arround and looked at her while mumbling in a strange chorus. Now Fee's eyes are blank. Black, thick liquid runs from her mouth, nose and eyes like tears.
"It is alright now, Inquisitor, I took it for you." the large woman trembles a bit, steadying herself with the little girl that stands next to her, looking up to her sister with sad eyes.
For everyone else, it feels as if you where drunk, with a rather clear mind as your surroundings shift and spin and your bodies obey you only a little.
You walk on, led by Zielley which seems unfazed by it completly, while Fee - holding on to J - stumbles behind. You stumble behind the maniacly grinning girl when she openes a door to your left and your right and the front and beneath and above. Only one door but it's everywhere at once.
Each of you step through.
On the other side you find a crude replica of the Bar, only that the floor is iron, there are no windows and the neon lights flicker, leaving some part of the room in shadow.
"Take a seat, ladies and gentlemen, drinks will be served now."
Theobrastus - which only noticed the tremors and shakes with his legs as his sensors gave him all kinds of useless gibberish, most of the time in some language that he couldn't read - is lead by his servitor to a chair to sit on, able to hear all conversation but otherwise relying on his Servitor to tell him, what is going on.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:37 am

Booker, attempting to be some sort of gentleman, comes to Fee's aid and helps her walk. Replying to what Zielley said, he sighs, and utters under his breath the word "...Feminists..."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm

"A bar?" Kat asked. "Well, maybe some alc helps."

She sits onto a chars and asks: "Do you have absinthe here?"

Setting there, head spinning, she thinks to herself: "What did i get myself into again?"
And she shutteres as she gets the answer she did not expect or even wanted: "It´s what you always wanted but you never knew." A whisper, hardly even noticeable, chants into her ear.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:55 pm

"Cybernetics. Far better than your own eyes... except... oh for fucks sake.... not night vision mode... no... not that filter... eugh..."

*Theobrastus fans about with the buttons on the lenses for a good while, before they finally blink into life.*

"That'll do."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Her whispering resumes, but she seems nonplussed, and very shaken, and she takes a small ceremonial dagger from inside her cloak, and makes a cut on her hand, using her blood to make a ward on her clothing, to protect her from any more daemonic influences. She looks around at the train of servitors following the scribe, and thinks for a moment, as if trying to decide if she should kill one and make them a host for something unspeakable. She shakes her head, and puts the dagger away, pulling out a bandage, and wrapping her hand up.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Notre takes a seat at the bar and begins to look around, especially at the dark corners of the room.

He then turns to Fee and asks, "how did you do that? the thing with the inquisitor"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 am

Fee looks a Brooker, probably not able to see him with her eyes, only sensing his presence because of her gift.
J also looks at him, seemingly surprised that he's still able to walk straight and even able to help out Fee.
Neither add anything to his comment though.

"You are absolutly right assassin Lady." Zielley tells Kat from behind the bar:
"It's going to be a journey and we don't have infinite of this stuff, also I won't look out for anyone too drunk to not die."
Zielley puts up a glass on the Bar, fills it with absinthe and then some clear water, making the substance in the glass milky white.

Zielley gestures for Theobarastus to sit down, looking at him with a raised eyebrow and asks: "What do you see now?"

Zielley looks at Septima and her eyes immediatelly shift torwards her newly cut wound. Zielley licks her teeth.
"J?" she says loudly for the tiny girl, still steading her Sister to react.
"Could you heal Septima up later...?" Zielley asks.
the tiny girl nods and the smile on Zielleys face returns, although she seems to spasm a little.
"A-Anything you'd like to drink miss Inquisitor? Please, sit down."

Fee sits down at the Bar, thanking Brooker and J, which hurries over to Septima and looks at her hand, wordlessly asking her to let her see the cut.
"We're within the Warp now, Septima simply felt a lot of that... potential, which is suddently in the very Äther arround us, some of this more or less sentient substance of beeing quickly gets to psykers, since we're in the non-physical Realm of Slaanesh, the pull torwards her is strong here, I made a deal, offering myself in protection of our divine godess. However I have already stared into the Abyss, it's... you can't throw a crawling person to the ground."
Fee, still without pupils in her eyes looks at Septima, more likely just at what she senses there. "Inquisitor, you are on the verge of falling down."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:51 am

Shaken out of her thoughts by the Zelley´s voice Kat confused looked around.
"Did.. did I miss something?" She asked. Her voice sounds like she is half asleep.

She notices the absinthe and takes it but as she tries to drink it the whisper in her hear continues:
"You are here, not by pure chance but because divine goddess wants you to be." Time seems to stop and reality seems to fall apart when they speak. Kat does not see anymore around here. she does not even see the bar. No one could explain what she sees at that point. The whisper continues: "And you like it here. Don´t try to lie to us, we can feel it. You like this feeling of lust. You like.. her. You know you.. want her."

Kat smashes the glass on the table, shattering it in the progress. The broken glass buries itself into her flesh but she keeps clenching her fist, even after her blood starts to rin onto the table.

With a breath she notices that she now is back in the bar, the fist still clenching as she notices that she is shaking. Some people stare at her while other do not seem to care at all.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:00 am

she stands, and still whispering, approaches on of the servitors, removing the bandage from her hand, and dipping her fingers into her blood once more. As she passes Theo, he recognizes her whispering as a prayer of forgiveness. She finally reached the servitor, and starts writing sigils and wards on its flesh. When she finishes, her whispering becomes much more hostile and ragged, and the psykers in the room recognize them as words of binding.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:27 am

"divine goddess?" Notre asks Fee. "Who's that? Lady Isha?"

After Kat breaks the bottle on the table, Notre gets off of his seat and walks up to Kat.
He then taps on her shoulder twice.
"You alright?" He asks while looking at her face.
He then turns to Fee and says. "You might want to check on her as well" while pointing to Kat.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Booker leans on the bar, wiping sweat from his brow. "Damn, warp travel with a barely functioning gellar field is hard work." He grins through his discomfort, maybe a sign of madness, but it's not like he was in any way sane to begin with. "At least I'm doing better than some..." He regards the Inquisitor curiously.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:21 pm

"Some fucked up shit." he mutters, looking at Kat pulverise a glass.
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:40 am

Zielleys eye twitches when she sees Kat break the glass.
"You... f*cking sh*t..." Zielley comes over to Kat and although she tries her best to hide it, she seems to be sorta affixed to the bloody hand as she takes away the broken pieces of glass and puts them into some random looking container.
"Kat, look at me, concentrate, I am real." Zielley grabs Kat's head with both hands and forces her to look into her eyes.

J stands still, perplexed that Septima ignored her like this, she turns arround and her eyes widen: "What are you doing there?"
J walks up to Septima, grabbing her wrist with her own tiny hands and pulls on them and shouts at her: "Inquisitor!"

Fee looks arround troubled and then at Notre: "I meant Slaanesh but let's not think about that now. Can you help me get Muffin? I think Zielley will loose it if she see's any more blood and noone in here could stop her if she does."
Fees still blind, irisless, eyes still somehow manage to look sad.

"You two?" Zielley says, as she looks at Booker and Theobarastus, her eye twitching lighty: "Can you go help J out? I dunno what this Inquisitor lady is doing but my mom looks troubled." Her eyes go back to fix on Kat's: "And could you give me some bandages if you carry any?"
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 am

Booker nods to Zielley and quickly makes his way over to Septima. Taking Septima's shoulder firmly in his grasp he turns her around to face him, while making sure to put himself between the Inquisitor and J, for the small one's safety. "Hey, the fuck's wrong with you?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Septima continues her harsh whispering, her voice becoming almost deamonic, almost as if she is possessed, and her sword unsheathes itself a little, a glowing aura around it. The volume of her whispering increases, until even those not psychics inclined can hear the words, and those who have embraced the dark powers understand them as words of dark binding, a spell used in creating daemonhost, modified to transfer a daemon from a possessed artefact to living shackles.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next