Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 4 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 pm

With the situation with the assassin mostly dealt with, Notre turns his attention to Fee.
Just then Notre suddenly and instinctively reaches for his chainsword. A second later, Notre clenches his fist as he realizes why.
The inquisitor... her chant. It's the same chant that was used by a sorcerer of Tzeench to try and summon a deamon into the materium. That time, he drove his Chainsword through the psyker's trachea too late, but this time it would be different.
However, Notre decides not to draw his chainsword and instead grabs his Shock Maul from his waist. No sense in killing a potential ally.
"Just a minute", Notre says to Fee.
He then moves behind the Inquisitor and keeps the head of his shock maul on the Inquisitor's spine and delivers a powerful shock with enough power to knock her out.

Notre then returns to where Fee is and says, "Lead the way". And after looking at her eyes,  asks,  "Can you see?"

Last edited by senera2000 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 4 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 pm

"I´m fine. I just got a bit distracted. I don´t have any bandages on me but it looks worse than it is. Besides," Kat looks at the Inquisitor, disgust written in her face. "It looks like we have bigger problems. You probably do not have the time to fully explain what I missed, but tell me, is it serious or out of control?" Freeing her still unscarred left hand, she grabs one of her poison daggers. "Could the group get into danger?" She asks. Waiting for an answer to determine what she will do next.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:38 am

ROLLED: 6
Septima can't move in this turn - I will roll to determine if she wakes up every comming turn for 6 turns, when she will wake up by default

Booker doesn't get a reaction from Septima, but he notices Notre's intention and gets his hand away quick enough, not to get stunned as well.
Notres move completly knocks the Inquisitor out and she slumps to the floor, twitching for a few moments and then looking as if she was asleep.
The smallest heretic in the room - J - comments: "Well... her heart is beating and all her bodily functions seem mostly fine except for the cut she inflicted herself."
Zielley, which looked over to her says: "Good then, I'll carry her over into Rastas room later, can you check on Kat here?"
Theobarastus, which seems rather confused about whatever the Inquisitor lady was trying to pull off with his trusted Servitor, hands Kat some bandages before sitting down at the Bar and dictating notes about the situation to his Servitor, which is dutifully scribbling on a piece of parchment.

Back to Kat, Zielley says: "Okay, don't worry about anything, as long as my mom's here, nothing really bad can happen. Put on those bandages, I'll be back later okay?"
The purple robed cultist then jumps over the bar and tries to liftSeptima onto her back, groaning she realizes that Power Armour is uncomfortably ways to heavy and opts to just drag her out, with each hand underneath one arm of the Inquisitor she slowly walks backwards, dragging the heavy body on, which makes a screetching noise across the floor everytime she moves.

Fee answeres Notre as he returns: "No, I can't, but I know the ship well, please just lead me, so that I don't run into the next best wall." with a slight smile she holds out her hand, hoping Notre will take it and lead her to the door.

As Zielley, Fee and Notre leave the room and the door closes behind them, J asks:
"So... anyone want a dr..."
She's cut off by a groan from the unlit corner of the room, where a middle aged man wearing Guardsman Flack Armour moves and appereantly wakes up from a rather not nice sleep on the hard metal floor.
Arthur P. Dragoon wakes up, blinks and rubs his eyes. Last night clearly had him drinking too much, but by the looks of it, he's still in a Bar, so things should be fine. Looking arround, he notices he's fallen asleep; There are people looking at him.
A tiny girl, a guy with a grenade Launcher, a woman that looks like a Callidus Assassin as well as two Technical looking men, turned away from him, one of them speaking too silent for Arthur to understand.

Last edited by Muffin Heretic on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:48 am

"Nice, I get to save a bullet." Booker grimaces as the body leaves the room. Paying attention now to the man hung-over in the corner, he takes off his rocket launcher and lays it gently across the bar to relieve his shoulder. "If you've got something with a kick to it, I think that gentleman in the corner would appreciate the boost."

He then goes over to Zielley to help her drag the Inquisitor away.

Last edited by Apothecary Meros on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm

So what did I miss? And more importantly how much did I drink?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

*is unconscious*
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Notre looks at Fee's hand for a moment.
"Ok...."
Well.... frack. This is a first. Notre never had to hold anyone's hand much less guide a blind girl. Most of his time was dedicated to either breaking them or slicing off hands.
So, remembering the novels and books about gentlemanly etiquette that he read about 47 years ago, Notre makes his best attempt to take Fee's hand in the most gentlemanly way he knows how(Which is not very) and begins to lead her through the ship.
"Ok... just tell me where to go"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 pm

"Subject 27 is unconscious at time or recording which is..." Looks at the chronometer on his wrist to reveal all the numbers are spinning "A point in time."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:09 pm

After sheathing her blade back into the holster on her belt Kat puts on the badges.

"So..." she starts asking. "Someone knows how long we will be in warp space? I kinda want to join up with Muffin and the others. Especially after this incident."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:01 pm

ROLLED: 3
Septima is still unconcious

Booker leaves the room after Zielley (who stepped out before the man in the corner woke up) and helps her carry the body.

Booker:
"Thanks." she says, as you help her drag on the incredibly heavy body of Septima in her armour. The world outside that Bar-like establishment within the ship still spins for you and you feel sick immediatelly after stepping outside. You just drag the body in the same direction Zielley does, without knowing which direction it is. It feels almost as if you where under water and upside down. You focus on your breathing and you hear a new door open. Your vision blurs, it's not dark, it's rather well lit and the light seems comfortable. You heave Septima backwards, Zielley suddenly lets go of her and you fall down underneath her, only her upper torso on you, it's not as uncomfortable as it could have been.
You realise you are on a bad and you hear Zielley laugh and pull you up on your shoulder.
You stand again, the world spins, you can barely see two cyan eyes looking at you.
"A F*ck, you look bad, can you walk?"

Notre:
Immeditally after you leafe the room the world becomes blury again you feel nauseous but thanks to your corruped body it doesn't feel that bad at all, as a matter of fact, it feels more pleasant than the oppressive, dim lit room you've just been in.
Fee moves left and you diligently walk next to her, onwards in the corridor.
"Are you alright? beeing out here durring Warp travel can be a strain on humans." She asks you, concern in her voice.

Kat, Theobarastus & Arthur:
"Who are you?" the tiny girl behind the bar asks, towards Arthur, who feels very hung over right now.
Theobarastus' Servitor dutifully scribbles down the facts that it's getting told.
"Madam Assassin, er... Muffin will be here soon but... could you check for this man there, I have no idea who he is or what he's doing in here." J motions to Kat, in a almost begging manner to go see torwards the man still lying in the corner, asking how much he had to drink... a question, certanly noone in this room could answer with any other question but: too much, appereantly.

Lucanius:
The Machine Spirit seems to hate this Gellar Field, as a matter of factly, you start to assume that the incense only made it worse.
You are aware that you are within the warp now, perhaps you have been forgotten here, like the many Servitors that litter the room like half dead corpses. Some having molded with the ship as if they where part of it's walls, some still somehow do their duty.
You feel compelled to take at least some of them out of their missery but you don't know how the owner of the ship would react to that.
A few days past, you agreed to check up on the ships engine and gellar field as well as varrious other things that direly needed repair, like one automatic door which almost crushed you without warning when you tried to venture trough.
You have been working on this gellar field for days now and, although you don't have any need for sleep and only require fuel once a week at most, you can no longer rely on your units of measurement of any kind, since, as it appears, the shipmistress dicided to take the ship into Warpspace without letting you know.
You know the way to the bridge, perhabs going there would be in order now. If you spend too long here, you might accidentaly die by running out of energy without realizing it.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:27 pm

*Theobrastus uses his cybernetics to zoom in on the man, seeing if he can decipher anything unusual about him.*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 pm

*is unconscious*
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Lucanius decides to give up for the time being and make his way to the bridge, leaving the delapitated servitors behind
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 pm

My name is Manfred vo-...
*looks confused*
No that's not right. I am luitenant Ar-
No, no that's not it either. Ah yes I remember now. I am Arthur P. Dragoon, former luitenant in... actually I don't remember which regiment.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Booker shakes himself down, hoping it will clear his mind momentarily. Even so, he tries to force a smile through the discomfort. "I... I think I may have made quite the mistake... in going out here... but I think I'm good... if I make it back to the safe area..." He glances at Zielley humorously. "What about this one?" He gently kicks the unconscious Septima, having to hold the wall to keep his balance. "Leaving her unattended with the daemons doesn't seem like a good idea."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am

"Yep. I'm alright."
Notre replies after taking a deep breath to adjust to the effect of the warp.
"I may not completely remember the way back to the bridge."
He says as he begins to guide Fee through the ship.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 pm

"Well, he does not seem like someone aggressive." Kat says while walking towards Arthur. She examines the flak armour but cant recognize the regiment.

"I´ve seen that logo before but i cant quite remember where..." she mumbles.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:37 pm

ROLLED: 1
Septima is still unconcious [4 turns remaining]

Theobarastus, Arthur & Kat:
"I wouldn't know a Regiment anyways" J says with a long pause.
"Are you alright Sir, Arthur?" She asks torwards Arthur, who does admittably feel well enough to stand up and do stuff now.
Theobarastus can see the unusually small level of corruption on him, which leads to believe that this man has not been on this ship for much longer than you. A day more at best.

Booker:
"This is a safe room as well, what you feel now is the vertigo from having been in the corridor, Septima won't notice that at all since she was unconcious. The reason for all of you feeling like that is mainly due to the wrong physics and the voices but you'll grow used to them... maybe. You can wait here with her if you want."
You indeed feel a bit better with this short moment passing in the room already.

Notre:
"Don't worry I d..." Fee gets interrupted by the well known purple haired heretic coming torwards you:
"Aiden, are you alright? I thought I'd check up on you, Rasta said she noticed a Deamon within the Bar with you." Muffin turns to Notre and carries on: "Thanks for watching over her, care to explain what went on back there? I'll come with you, so tell me while we're on our way."

Lucanius:
The influence of the Warp is horrid in the corridor, you know this next room you could step in would relieve you of this agony. However you could also just carry onwards to the Bridge, chances are though, that you'll suffer some lasting effects of the ruinous powers corrupting even your sacred machine spirit guided body.
You are certain that you could carry on to the next safe room after this first one of course too but... that is the sleep-room of one of those cultists. Omnissiah only knows what could await you in there.

[Ladies and Gents, I hope I didn't forget anyone or mess up big time... you all may turn]
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:45 pm

The relief on his face is unlike anything else she's ever seen, probably. Booker stands up straight as his strength returns to him. "Glorious." He wipes his hands on his chestplate, conscious of having made physical contact with scary warpy-daemon-stuff. "I'd rather not stay by myself with an unconscious psychopath." He makes eye contact briefly with Zielley. "One already conscious sounds like a better option."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 pm

*rolls off the bed and onto her face, still unconscious*
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Lucanius decides to keep going, not really giving a fuck about the machine spirits. Maybe he'll die, maybe he'll get noticed by a chaos god. He was already insane, so that didn't matter much.
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Notre goes back to the bar with Muffin and Fee.
"Nothing much. The inquisitor just tried to summon a daemon and was promptly stunned."
Then Notre asks, "Who the heck is Aiden?" with a very confused tone.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:02 pm

"Heugh... an interesting long running experiment on corruption of physical forms... "
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 am

Kat look at J and shortly after that back to Arthur. She shrugs.

"Well, he seems save so all we can do is wait until the other come.

She walks back to the bar and sits down. Her hand is still bleeding but she is used to much worse.
She looks back to the people still standing around.
"You guys might as well sit down too. Not much to gain from just standing around." With that she looks at Arthur again.
"J, you know if something to ear is around here in the bar? I guess Arthur might got hungry."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:49 am

Hmm... I do remember the regiment now. I was with the Valian 6th armoured regiment.
...If my memory is returning it means I haven't had enough to drink.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next