Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1943 - Operation Inferno [Action]

+2
Muffin Heretic
Falco Sanders
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1943 - Operation Inferno [Action] - Page 2 Empty Re: 1943 - Operation Inferno [Action]

Post by Falco Sanders Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:27 pm

(Just RP'ing. This guy's a texan drill sergeant, and even among those is a bit mental.)
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

1943 - Operation Inferno [Action] - Page 2 Empty Re: 1943 - Operation Inferno [Action]

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 am

(Assuming there are no further questions,)

*The drill sergeant grunts, and leans back against the wall*

"I've been told you're the best of the best," The British man continues to the LT. "So unfortunately no... as well as this, speed is preferred for reasons I cannot tell you about greatly, but I'm sure I'm allowed to say that we need the intel on these islands. That said, we're giving you each these books."

*He hands around books with almost comic-like instructions, without any words, of how to operate certain weapons, rig explosives, set up tents, make crystal radio sets and many other things*

"These should fill in any gaps in your knowledge. Quite useful things, we planned to drop them in to resistance leaders in eastern Europe but the RAF doesn't have the manpower. Nevertheless, they'll help you out to no end. Alright... If that's all, I agree with the Czech. Time to get going."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 am

*You are put into civilian clothes, given waterproof bags with your preferred uniform, weapons etc. (All items on your character creation) and packed into a submarine after a quick handshake from the brit and a nod from the drill sergeant.*

*The sub is cold, wet, dimly lit by red lights and constantly groaning in agony from the waves above. The thrumming of the turbines provide constant fear, and the buckling from above make you twitch in anticipation.*

(This is a chance to talk, get to know each other etc. Normal 1 post per round rules no longer apply. Converse as much as you wish. Arrival will occur tomorrow.)
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:13 pm

"Want meet up there?" Anton asks the czech man: "We mek gud teem."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 am

*looks around at the others*
How I wish I could could have a platoon of commandos, we could give a good go at taking the island on our own.
Alas we'll have to make do with leaving the Jerry's jumping at shadows.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2