Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

+2
Segovax
Some Kitty Cat
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:40 am

Muffin digs beneath the bar: "Got no mead, how 'bout some of this?"
She puts a bottle of dirty-gold coloured liquid on the bottle; "it's some sweet whiskey." she puts it up for the Culexus to see.

"I'm not going to tell you the whole story." J tells Senera stoically: "That would take forever."
While pouring a glass for the Culexus, Muffin answeres Senera: "I don't have any drinkable water and it's not like your body would be able to get drunk from these human brews anyways."

"My story pretty much ends there." J tells Senera; "I think I should properly tell you slowly though, you must have missunderstood something if you thought there where Marines on the Black Ship, the Marines where just the ones that captured me."

Waiting to see how this conversation with Booker and the Space Marine will go, Zielley silently opens a bottle for herself and takes the first two swigs with glee.

Slaith walks outside, as soon as the door closes behind him, the Voices start to torment him, not the one's he's used to hear from khorne, instead he hears sweet, icky voices, telling him perverse secrets of detailed torments. Beeing touched by Chaos, Slaith does not fall for this crap, it's a weak whisper of Slaanesh, seeping trough the damaged void shields of Muffins ship. He makes his way torwards Rastanette and finds her in the Bridge.
The Monitors before him show the warp, quickly, Slaith averts his eyes, his head filled with the afterimage of countless screaming souls, nightmares made manifest.
He staggers torwards the shipmistress' Seat where the tall, dark skinned woman sits, looking out into the everchanging substance of Chaos as if it wouldn't affect her at all.
Still holding his hand before his eyes, to not see the horror on the screens, Slaith turns to see the Shipmistress, he turns in a way, that the monitors are behind him, so he may see her clearly.
She looks different from the way she did before she went to steer the ship, her hair seems almost alive, her skin is torn in places, scars like tattooes cover every inch of visible skin. Rastanette looks at Slaith with interest: "What did you come here for, follower of the Throne of Skulls?"
He explains his idea to her, she nods.
"You see, a void shield would be a great idea for this ship, this one is on the verge of breaking down, However, I am already close, let's set out for those later. Traversing without Warptravel, they will take forever.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Segovax Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

Slaith nods his head 'don't leave it too long, if my boys have heard of this you can bet that others have as well' he then leaves the bridge, not wanting to return to the black templar he wanders the halls of the ship, telling the daemonic voices to shove it as he does so.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:40 pm

"Ok then." Senera replies to J. "When you said 'I got captured by Space Marines wearing blue armor.' I assumed that you were captured, and already on the ships. Plus, Space Marines do travel on board Black Ships on some occasions, though I have yet to have the displeasure."

Senera then turns his attention to the mercenary who clearly has a couple of holes in his logic engine.
"While you would rather have entire worlds destroyed and their human population slaughtered by the heretic and Xeno, The Templars would rather have those worlds alive and able to fight the heretics, and Xenos", Senera says almost on the verge of punching the man.

Senera then looks at Muffin again with his piercing glare.
"True but, I'd rather not consume Alcohol in the presence of a minor. It sets a bad precedent"
A few seconds later something clicks.
"You don't have drinking water? You have liquor, but no water? You have LIQUOR, but no WATER!?"
Senera is almost baffled by this stupidity, and if he wasn't wearing a helmet, it would have been clearly visible on his face. Another bit of hate to fuel his fury.

Senera then turns to J again and stares at her a bit unsure what to do next.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 pm

"At this point im not sure if humanity would maybe better of without the Imperium or not. This rotten government is more corrupt than any heretic here. Im pretty sure they dont even know what the Emperor would really like them to do." Kat answers the Marine while looking into her glass.

"I think J drinks. I mean I never seen her but I guess she does not mind. J, Do you?"
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:43 pm

"What I'm trying to say, Space Marine, is that your rescue makes little to no difference in the long run. Whether we are assailed by Xenos or saved by the likes of you, the population always suffers, to the point where recovery is impossible." Booker looks down at his feet, appearing unusually emotional.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:43 am

Slaith:
You come across varrious doors, all of them mechanical, most of them can be opened trough simple input by a lock to their right sides.
Some few lack the opening mechanism and a lot of the others had the opening mechanism destroyed by force.
Wether you where drawn to this door by accident or if it was your instinct, you come across one which has different types of blood smeared over it, some of it ancient, some of it not even dry yet. Don't enter was written across it a while ago.
It's not the only door with this kind of written warning on it, you note however, that the voices are weak arround this door.
You wonder how the crew knows which doors to enter and which not to, since you where able to hear crawling noises from some, which had no distinct marking on them.

Everyone else:
J replies to Senera, glad the missunderstanding has been cleared up:
"No, they attacked my homeworld because of some chaos investation, that's when they found me."
Muffin laughs at Senera, falls over laughing.
As if to answer, J next to Senera, gets herself a bottle and takes some swigs.
She looks at him, half amused:
"We can't preserve water well, without proper machinery it rots eventually, alcohol on the other side stays drinkable for much longer."

J points to Kat, still looking at Senera: "So yea, I do drink, just not much."

Fee pats Bookers shoulder.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:16 am

looking at the blood smeared door which drew in Slaith and attempts to open it, be it by force or a simple pushing open of the door.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Senera looks at the mercenary.
"Makes no difference you say? The population survives, does it not? And survival is preferable to annihilation. And if you're saying that recovery is 'impossible', you clearly underestimate humanity

Senera then turns to J.
"hm.... makes sense. But still... A simple "yes" would suffice. You don't have to prove that you can drink liquor"

Senera eyes the traitorous Calidus with a murderous glare
"Was that your sick and poor attempt at humor traitor? The Imperium is what defends mankind from all that seeks to crush it. The government is certainly purer than the lot gathered here.
For one, it doesn't serve Chaos. It continuously works hard to keep humanity alive, and fighting against its enemies."
He then scoffs at the traitor, with heavy undertones of fury.
"Of course, I wouldn't expect a traitor to care about humanity."
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:16 pm

"Say that to the Inquisitor that destroyed a whole Planet because the thought that they may be tainted by chaos. Which I did confirm to no be true beforehand. And did you think about that some Xeno race might just want to cooperate us humans into a bigger.. Imperium? Everything the Imperium does is hold us back with advancing by destroying Xeno technology and disallow to study more advanced tech or some old world tech in its mad poursuite for total domination of the Universe. But the Universe is big, really big. And someday the Imperium will find a foe that will out power it without effort. And then the greediness for power will be its doom." Kat answers the marine, turning around to look into his visor.

Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 am

Booker dismounts his missile launcher from his back, and carefully puts it down on the bar. Without another word, he takes a bottle of alcohol at random, and walks out the bar, deeper into the ship.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Slaith:
You open the door with the simple push of a button.
The interior is pitch black, no lights are on, however from what you can see, there is a normal sized bed, a dresser, some cupboards and some lockers.
You're pretty sure that no breathing thing is within this room, you rather get the distinct feeling that this is one of the rooms, used to sleep by someone from Muffins Warband.
There's probably a lightswich somewhere within here.

Senera, Kat and Arthur:
J looks at Senera, half amused: "My throat was sore anyways."
Muffin looks carefully at the discussing Black Templar and the Callidus but chooses not to interfere and instead asks Arthur what he'd like to drink.

Booker:
You notice Zielley following you, just as you walk trough the door you want to confront her about it but are attacked by a horrible feeling of drowsiness.
She helps you up, your world is shaking, you hear Zielleys voice: "What do you need to get out here? You know we're still in warp, right?"
The immediate feeling leaves slowly, as if you where suffering from low blood pressure, but at least you can make out the corridor arround you know, even if everything is blured.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 pm

"Whatever. It makes no sense to talk with you so why should I try?" Kat tell the Marine.

"So Muffin." she continues. "What is the new plan? I know should not listen to secret conversations but I kinda overheard you and Slaith."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 am

"I'd rather endure this, than talk to that marine." Booker whispers sitting on the ground up against the wall. "I've already told it too much." He sighs, looking up at Zielley mournfully.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 am

*turns to Muffin*
Something strong. Also what's the likely hood of us running into opposition and if we do, do we shoot or scarper?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 am

Senera looks at the mercenary who just relinquished his weapon and wonders what happened to him

"Because you enjoy engaging in acts of futility?" Senera replies to Kat "I don't know how your traitorous mind works, but if you think that the Imperium will ever fall, you are sorely mistaken. Humanity will survive. They have proven their ability to do just that throughout all of history."

Senera then turns to J and says "Ok..."
And if there are no interaction with him, Senera stands in attention, unmoving like a statue and meditates with a prayer to the Emperor with the intention of suppressing his rage for later use and to strengthen his mind.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 am

Slaith feels something is off and lights a spare match, tossing it into the dark he pulls out his knife and if nothing happens he turns on the light switch.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Kat, Arthur, Senera:
Muffin quickly puts down the bottle she started jugging and answeres Kat: "I don't think there's a change of course."
She then gets a bottle of Vostroyan for Arthur and answeres him: "it's unlikely on our initial course but depending on how things go, things could turn worse."
J looks at Seneras Helmet for a short moment before moving away to Muffin and Arthur and takes a seat there.

Booker:
"Hehe, I get what you mean." Zielley laughs, "But seriously, we can go to some other room, the corridor is not well shielded but most other rooms are."
Your headache suddenly stops and the world becomes clear again.

Slaith:
Rolled - 5
You toss in the match, it falls on the cold floor, lighting the surrounding omniously but you don't really see much more than you already did.
You fumble across the wall to find a lightswich and after some carefull searching you indeed find one.
The room is diped into a gentle amber light.
Originally, this must have been a rather ordinary room, made up with makeshift furniture, clearly stolen from varrious places.
There is a medical device next to the bed, it looks old but still useable, your best guess is that it is some kind of infusion pump.
Uppon closer looks, you can see claw marks and bite marks on all surfaces arround the bed and torwards the door. Some Beast of a creature was held in here for a while.
The Bite Marks look tiny for most biests, and they lack the clear fangs of orks, they where most likly made by something akin to humans, There are also deeper scratches arround the inside of the doorframe, impossible for a human to make without the aid of a tool.

You further look trough to room and see:
Bloody- as well as unused Bandages, Empty Syringes, a half empty bottle of amber liqour and a still filled cup with the same, blood splatters which someone cleaned up almost complelty but not entirely and some broken handcuffs.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Slaith smirks 'strange...' , his eye then catches the liquor bottle, taking the bottle he downs the bottle and takes a closer look at the door frame scratches to see just what tool created them.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:04 am

Senera continues with his meditation, still standing like a statue in the middle of the room.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:39 am

"Alright, lets do that." Booker stands up, relieved that the pain from his head is receding. He inclines his head and utters thanks to Zielley, before allowing her to lead on.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 am

Seems like a shame to have so many competent warriors around and no one to fight. Seems pointless bringing the marine along especially.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 pm

"If you say so." Kat answers Muffin.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Slaith:
The drink tastes of almonds, copper and dust but it has quite the appeal to itself.
You head to the doorframe and take a close look at the deepest scratches, a knife most likely but it could just as well have been a beasts claw. It would require at least a grown mans strength to cut this deep into ceramite... a Space Marines Combat knife could go deeper maybe, but then again, why use full strenght again and again.
As you ponder this and let your fingers run over the abused metal, the tall figure of the Ship Mistress passes you, notices you standing in the doorframe and turns to you:
"What are you doing in Zielleys room?"

Booker:
If this is still Warp, you guess Warp doesn't feel that bad after all.
Zielley leads you down the corridor until you see Rastanette standing next to a door, looking into the room beyond, not having noticed you yet, you hear her say: "What are you doing in Zielleys room?" To the inside of the room.

Arthur, Kat, Senera:
"He'll provie his worth, I'm sure of it... and if not." Muffin takes a cautious look at the Meditating Marine; "Well then maybe at least he and Slaith will provide for some fascinating conflict."
Muffin stumbles back a bit, nods at Kat and laughs before looking at one empty bottle in one of her tentacles and says: "Seesh, this shtaff IS good."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 pm

"What exactly do you have there?" Kat asks the drunk Heretic.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Booker grabs his pistol and peers around the doorway, behind Rastanette "Is there a problem?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next