Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

+2
Segovax
Some Kitty Cat
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Norabder Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Is anyone taking bets if it comes down to that? My monies on the marine.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Segovax Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:31 am

slaith turns sheathing his knife 'wait a second... This isn't the bathroom' he guestures that he does not know with his hands outstreached 'woops'.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:12 am

Kat, Arthur, Senera:
"It is... was, a bottle of some schnaps Rastanette made a while ago." Muffin answeres Kat while stumbling, her tentacles grabbing air and counter, to keep her steady.
She pulls herself forward to look at Arthur: "My Money is on the death of whoever starts the fight."
Giggling, she adds: "'cause if I lose, I won't have any need for money anyways."

Booker, Slaith:
Slaith can hear someone ask: "Is there a problem" from the corridor", but cannot see the person speaking.
Rastanette turns away from Slaith, looking at someone to her right: "No, just Slaith going in Zielleys room, we should really just write her name on it."
Rastanette turns to Slaith, in the room again; "Don't worry, as long as you didn't break or steal anything, I can understand why the room would draw you in, anyways, we've left warpspace and we're above the Hive called Fenksworld."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:15 am

"That would explain why I'm not feeling like I'm about to vomit, then." Booker chuckles, putting his pistol away. "Lets get going then."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 am

"Whoever might start the fight, I will assist anyone who is not the Marine." Kat adds to the conversation.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 am

I will probably assist whoever is losing the fight, just because it'll be more fun that way.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:11 pm

Senera continues his meditation.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

'Fenksworld eh?' Slaith approaches the ship master 'sounds like fun. Shall we'
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 am

Booker, Slaith:
"Indeed we shalt." Rastanette laughs before heading back to the bar.
You reach the Bar (read bellow again)
Zielley, who came with Booker, takes a short look at Slaith as you all walk and asks:
"Did you do anything to any of my stuff?"

At the Bar:
Rastanette with Booker, Slaith and Zielley following, enters the still open door:
"We left Warpspace a while ago, who will go down to Hive Fenksworld? I will stand back since my appereance is a too big giveaway."
Muffin giggles behind the bar: "these here wanna fight."
"and Muffin is going to stay behind as well, can't hide those mutations in such a large city," Rastanette adds, to the displeasure of the horned Heretic.

Fee recieves a small bag from Rastanette as she and J make gestures to leave.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 am

Slaith smiles to Zielley 'ill buy you a few drinks for this one' he pulls out the glass bottle he took and sets it on the table 'you should get something stronger by the way' he then changes his spiked armor and red clothes for a more subtile weathered guardsmen dress uniform 'think this will blend in better'
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Senera finishes his meditation and slowly turns to the "Rastanette" heretic.
"What is Hive Fenksworld? Why are we here? What is the population? Its classification? Allegiance? and other details?"
Senera then thinks a bit before asking,
"Does anyone have a large cloak? Or a big piece of cloth? A bed sheet would suffice too."
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:38 pm

"IĀ“ll go. IĀ“ll just shape shift into the next best peasant we find to get through the controls." Kat answers and walks towards the exit of the bar.
"DonĀ“t want any corrupted leader to think im coming for him"
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:15 pm

I'll go. I shouldn't stand out if I keep the sword under my cloak.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Booker picks up his missile launcher, while smirking at Zielley being ignored by Slaith, but pauses for a moment. "Should I bring this with me?" He turns to Muffin, looking for an answer.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Rastanette quickly explains to Senera, loud enough to make it clear, it may be better that everyone knows:
"Good questions, Fenksworld is a very productive planet, the current governour holds a library with forbidden knowlege and the planet is riddled with cults of every Chaos God you could think of as well as some others. However, with a huge output of elite military forces of two different kinds, namely Vlog and Castellan finest, the largest Number of Arbites compared to Population ratio and an nourmous output of metals, weapons and technology, the governour has so far held a sort of agreement with the Inquisition, as the Thide is one of the highest of every Imperial Hive.
Population is just about 22 Billion people, but they are cramped together pretty tightly."
Rastanette pauses to think a bit then further explains:
"Basicly, there are huge numbers of Chaos Cults, held down violently by a even larger number of Arbites and Military, however, the governour has a mixxed stance on all of this and most of the time you can bribe everyone."
With that, Rastanette points to Fee, holding the little sack, who shakes it slightly, to show that it is filled with coins.

"What for would you need a Bedsheet?" Muffin asks Senera, laughing about what she thinks could be why.
"Good thinking." Zielley says to Kat and gives her a thumbs up.
"Take your weapons with you, but don't load them in public or hold them pointing at anyone." Fee warns.
"The Arbites down there are brutal, so you better avoid them, but with a space Marine with you, they might just leave you alone if you keep a low profile." Rastanette ends.

You all walk down the Corridor and board the Guncutter. With the door still open, Rastanette asks, if there are any more questions left?
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

"Thank you, Rastanette." Booker nods to her as she concludes. "Hopefully our unique composition can encourage both the Arbites and the cults to stay away... that being said, even if they leave us alone, that's only becuase everyone will know where we are, pretty much all the time, so we ought to be sharp." He hauls his missile launcher onto his back, and checks his sidearm and ammunition are all in place. He takes extra care in securing the grenade he recovered on his previous deployment.

To finish, he puts on a pair of sunglasses.

"Let's rock and roll, motherfuckers."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Slaith just wants to get the job done, maybe kill a few people along the way
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 am

"To use as a makeshift cloak to hide my heraldry, my weapons, and at a distance the fact that I am a Space Marine. So... basically to cover myself" Senera replies to Muffin.
Senera then turns to the heretic Rastanette "One question. "Where's the nearest Imperial Cathedral?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:11 am

So what's the plan if someone starts shooting? Do we cut our way through them or run away?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:20 pm

"If we get spotted we are done for. So donĀ“t get spotted. It would be best if all of us wear robes. Because unlike the Marine we can actually have some use for them. Like hiding our weapons." Kat says and turns to look at the Marine.
"How exactly do you intend to hide your presence with that? Everyone will know that you are a Marine because of your size alone."

With that she turn around end enters the Gun Cutter.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 am

"Where did you get those Sunglasses?" Muffin asks, peeking trough the door at booker.
To Senera, Rastanette and Muffin both shake their heads: "We don't have any cloth that would be usefull, but if you deface your heraldry you'll probably look like a Chaos Worshipper to them, just say you're there for chapter specific reasons, noone pries too deep into what the Black Templars do." is Muffins answer, Rastanette waits and then has to tell Senera: "I don't know exact locations, but you could ask arround if you really have to."
Zielley looks up to Norabder and Kat as the door closes behind the team and lights within swich on.
"Depending on who or what spots us, I'd say we kill them fast and silently and then bribe our way out if possible, if anything big happens in the upper hive, we're done for."

A Broken, jittering Servitor, which's lower jaw has been ripped off and a tube been stuck into the gaping mouth, carving a concerning smile onto it's face forever, starts to fiddle with the Guncutters interior with it's many spidery limbs.
You descend.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:11 pm

"There are many things the size of a Space Marine" Senera replies to the traitorous Calidus.
"Deface my heraldry!?" Senera glares at Muffin. "Never! I will never do something so disgraceful!" he barks at Muffin for even daring to suggest such a thing.
Senera then again attempts to not punch every person in the vicinity by tightening his grip of his left hand and muttering a prayer to the Emperor under his breath while the group descends. At least he will be able to go to a cathedral now.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:37 pm

"A true mercenary never leaves home without his sunglasses, its just that last time, I broke them." Booker smiles back to Muffin, and takes a seat on the Guncutter. "From my experience, we can clear out a few assailants in the underhives,without much trouble at all. The Arbites might even thank us."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 pm

"Then tell me how mane of those things reside on a hive planet." Kat answers ask the Marine.
Sitting down she pulls out one of her poison daggers. Inspecting the edges and puts them back into the blade holster under her coat.
"Should I kill my... Costume or should I just knock him out?" She asks the group. "Both is fine for me." She adds.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:17 pm

You are now plummeting trough space,
a effect, all to well noticed by the inhabitants of said shuttle, is the slowly rising gravity.
Fee and J don't look too well, holding onto the straps that keep them in position.
Zielley seems fine however and looks arround,
"Why would you bother hiding your identity, Senera? If noone knows what chapter you are, that would be lot more suspicious than a Black Templar. Noone is going to ask you why you're there, in fear of beeing stabbed for possible heresy."
To Booker, the small girl speaks: "Well, just keep a low profile, better not use your launcher unless there's a big reason for it, this should be simple in and out."
Then to Kat: "better not kill anyone without having to, maybe keep the trick until you need it and just keep up the hood until then?"
In the end, she looks at Arthur and Slaith, who kept silent durring their fall. Zielley seems to be happy and content, that the Khorne worshipper isn't going crazy with bloodlust so far.

The Guncutters landing is not very soft.
Most of you don't care about the hard landing, but especially Fee doesn't look too healthy for the moment, groaning as the door opens and you step out, onto a imperial landing plattform, where a cloaked man stands, asking for papers.
Fee groans once more, and motions to you all to go behind her, she opens her leather sack and puts some Gelt into the Robed mans hand who bows and walks away.
"Follow me and please just stay close." She says, as she stretches herself and then descends down the metal walkway.
There are huge masses of People of all kinds, walking trough each other like tidal waves, if you'd get caught up in the wrong stream of servitors and humans, you're bound to get lost as it seems.
There's so many, that you can't even see the floor at all.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next