Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

+2
Segovax
Some Kitty Cat
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Senera:
"I don't know where they are and I think if you go back it's just gonna mean that they might come here and you're not here."
J sighs.
"I'm just worried."

Booker:
That information clearly doesn't help them.
One of them addresses Zielley with a question and you think she actually answeres them, you can't tell what she's saying though.
They look at the map... you sorta get he feeling that Zielley offended them, but you really couldn't tell.

Arthur:
"Sir."
They spread out to varrious entrances in teams of two, one of them stays in the middle of the place and looks ready... and bored.
"By The Emperor." one of the Guys shouts, furthest from you.
You look into his direction and see a very thorn appart looking Techpriest of Mars walk torwards you - though his actual goal is probably the shipyard.
Behind him is a large man with a helmet, carrying a Bolter. Looks like an enforcer from the distance.
The Guy standing in the middle hurries to join the two meeting the Techpriest and his retinue.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:29 am

Booker looks at the map. "Where am I?" He scans aroud, trying to link the real world with its 2D parallel.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 am

"Hm... I'll see what I can do. For now, stay here, and maybe help the Guardsman", Senera says to the child.
He then returns to the door of the Guncutter and observes the outside situation to see if he can go investigate the crime scene.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 pm

*stays still and waits to see how things unfold*
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Booker:
They point at another space but you have no idea what it means.
You start to get a headache, the two men step asside and motion you to follow them.
They lead you to walk back from where you came from.

Senera:
You walk back down to join Arthur who is looking forward, where a damaged looking Techpriest and a Arbites who looks like he's survived an explosion come from, torwards you. (read on further down)

Arthur & Senera:
The Techpriest and the Enforcer walk torwards you.
Especially the later looks very unhappy.
As they come closer, one of the soldiers comes into hearing distance.
"... -es, he blew up."
The Techpriest halts in his stride and looks at you two, like a system stuck in a calculation.
The Enforcer walks closer however and says:
"Identification?"
His tone sets clear that he will not want to wait for any excuse, he looks like he just walked straight trough an explosion.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:35 am

Senera takes a deep breath and takes a look at the Techpriest first and finally the Enforcer determining their threat level, by observing their weapons, armor, and equipment without giving them any indication that he is carefully observing them.

"Senera Fernando. Black Templar." Senera replies looking at the Enforcer.
He then looks away and walks to the crime scene to investigate it.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Captain Arthur P. Dragoon DSM and IC. Temporarily placed in the service of the Black Templars chapter of the God-Emperors most holy Adeptus Astartes and from there sent to aid in internal investigations on this planet. And you are?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Booker grudgingly follows them, keeping his female charge by his side, both to protect her and to facilitate his own fading balance.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Senera:
There's no way, anyone could see what you where looking at, trough your lenses anyways.
The Enforcer seems to be carrying a Bolter, as well as having a shock Maul at his hip.
The Bolter looks damaged, but knowing how well they perform, it's unlikely that it would not work.
The Enforcer seems visibly displeased with your answer but turns his attention to Arthur for now.
There's no longer a crime scene. The Main Corpses have since been carried away, bloodsmears, as well as some few fleshy bits and leftover, small pieces of scrap Metal remain.
As you try to walk off, the Enforcer calls out:
"Senera Fernando of the Black Templars, I must insist on your staying closeby until this matter is resolved."

Arthur:
"I must admit, due to the current disruption of everyday life on this port, a investigation seems not unnecessary."
The Eversor says, moving only his ever-frowning mouth.
"However, There has been no information passed down of your comming. Not to mention, that you just happened to be on this port, at this day. Who has ordered your coming, Captain? These matters must be taken orderly, as you know."

Booker:
Your Balance is no longer fading.
Although you feel stings now, all over your body, you feel a bit clearer in your head. Sadly, you can still barely hear anything.

You walk back the way you've come from, dangerously close, to where you walked up from.
You spot Large, heavy Lifter Servitors as well as multible locals, many of them uniformed but only few armed; running arround the place of where you came up from. The Entrance to the lower Hive, which you sealed off. Everyone seems busy and noone is particularly noticing your small group of people coming closer for now.
You're going to walk right into all thoe busy people at the current pace though.
And it seems like your two guides have become interested in what is going on.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:34 am

Senera looks at the Enforcer again.
"And who might you be and what is this matter that you speak of?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Booker keeps advancing, trying to remain inconspicuous. Instead of heading for the larger group, he tries to find that big door he saw earlier.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 am

My orders came through regimental command, although where they originated from is above both our pay grades.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Senera & Arthur:
The Enforcer looks increasingly pissed off - that is, if such a thing is possible.
"What matter you ask?" He speaks to the Black Templar with a slight increase in tone and volume.
"Must I remind you of the happenings of less than half an hour ago?"

When Arthur replies, both Arthur and Senera believe they can hear veins bursting in anger within the Helmet of the battered Enforcer.
"I Enforce the Will of the Emperor. Now unless you are a High Lord of Terra in Person."
The Enforcer is shouting by now, brandishing that he's missing two teeth.
"And I hightly doubt that. I will now get information out of you."
His Volume reaches levels, undoubtedly pissed off on a very personal level.
"And that is an Order!"
Even the Techpriest looks taken aback by that explosion of anger.

Booker:
You walk past many doors, but just as previously, they do not look as if they were meant to be entered.
As you approach one of them, Zielley drags you to follow her.
You get the feeling that she might be after blood.
Your Guides have not yet noticed this.
Neither have the people further ahead.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:37 pm

"Right, so, that was where we came in originally. I recognise it, meaning..." He turns around to look from whence they came. "I think I know where to go." Booker concludes, at which point he notices Zielley's willingness to go elsewhere. He lets himself follow, just to see where she's taking him.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:46 pm

I would love to be of assistance but as I said the information is above my pay grade. I have no idea who gave the order.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 am

"Some heretcial filth was put down. That is all I know of the matter."
Senera replies.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 am

Booker:
Zielley leads you torwards the opposite wall, past the people.
[Roll: 2]
But they notice you, two guys walk over and shout over:
[Roll: 3]
You still can't hear them. They don't look threatening though, probably just asking something.
They seem gnuine, however, further ahead, there's a huge Arbites, slowly turning arround to face you, getting interested in what he hears.
Your two guides also look at you, anticipating a reaction.

Arthur & Senera:
The Enforcer looks unhappy but seemingly believes you that.
He waves off Senera in a gesture, signaling him that he will be hearing him later now.
"I can imagine it with the Astarte over there, but you must carry some sort of legal paper. Anything with an Imperial sign works, otherwise I see myself forced to take you with me for interogation."
(Arthur has no paper that could help him out in this situation. Be creative)
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 am

Senera walks closer to the Techpriest and examines him.
"What is your task here?", he asks.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Booker does whatever he can to stay out of the Arbitrator's way, putting the crowds between them.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Since I have been working undercover on this operation all such paper work has been left in orbit. A piece of paper announcing me as an imperial agent isn't very practical to carry around in this line of work.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11