Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

+2
Segovax
Some Kitty Cat
6 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Booker keeps a hand on his sheathed combat knife, and makes sure his satchels remain secure. He makes sure to stand with Fee; being concerned about her diminished well-being. "You really don't look well. We can stop for a moment, if you feel you need to."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Walking right behind her the now hooded Kat pokes Fee and asks her quietly into her hear: "Everything alright with you?"

Last edited by Some Kitty Cat on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 pm

*wraps his cloak around him and keeps one hand on the pommel of his sword as he follows the others*
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 am

Before the ship starts moving.
"Depends on the population of very tall people" Senera answers to the traitorous Calidus.
Senera glares at the Traitorous Calidus at the mention of her harming an innocent Imperial citizen. "Harm an innocent Imperial citizen and you will know the wrath of the Emperor, traitor.", he replies with barely unshackled rage.

While plummeting through space,
Senera looks at Zielley.
"Unlike most here, I do have a sense of shame. Do you know how disgraceful it is to be on an Imperial planet doing nothing while your brothers Crusade among the stars in the name of the holy Emperor of mankind?"

After landing,
Senera takes a moment to check how the child is doing. He then follows the heretic psyker while doing his best to avoid hurting any humans on the way and not to be a bother to anyone.
This crowd is way too much.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Slaith feels the itch to start a fight with so many people bumping into him in the rush of sheep to the big dead man in a chair, he snarls and bears his sharpened fangs to scare off any who get too close but obeys and keeps close to Fee and the group.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:21 pm

"Thanks Booker, but I'm alright." Fee regards to the man with a smile: "I'm just not used to rough landings like this."
Looking back to Kat, again she nods: "Thanks for the concern but I'll be fine."

Zielley opts to walk close to Senera for the time beeing, seeing him as a amusing person:
"If you have shame beeing here, then that shame is for you to feel wether you are witnessed or not?"
She then giggles:
"Jaqui said something like this once, but what I mean is, that noone is going to question you, they'll think you're on a important mission. Why are you not crusading with your brethren anyways?"

Senera has no problem with the crowd, as they part ways before him, most of them don't dare to even look uppon the armoured colossus.
With the exception of some Techpriests, Subhumans and modified nobles, the Black Templar is by far the largest object within the crowd.

Slaith can see that people make a path arround the Black Templar, maybe standing close to him would be a smart decision to keep people at bay right away.
Most of them already jerk away from the Madman, one small man with glasses even drops a organ in a jar that he was holding, so scared he got.
But of course, as people pass, Slaith has to growl at other, new people again.

[Rolled for Encounter 4]
A Bell tolls.
None of you are familliar of what the meaning for this one could be, perhaps simply to show the time, maybe someone died.
For certain, you can see that a closeby building with it's large towers is producing the deafening noise.

(You do not have to engage the encounter, actually it is usually the smartest not to, as that could stall you and allow detection. This is the only time that I will say this.)
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Slaith sees the space marine and all the people part behind him, grudgingly he steps behind the astarte to keep the people back, his aggressive twitch grinding in his head turn him on edge.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

"It would be strange, for the Ecclesiarchy to maintain a foothold upon such a crestfallen world." Booker muses aloud, to nobody in particular. "Henceforth, it wouldn't be wrong to suggest that this place houses some more uncommon religious practices. Does anyone think they recognise the architecture?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 am

"Yes," Senera replies to Zielley. "A planet which is not at war is not where a Black Templar is needed. To be witnessed here is to be witnessed not fulfilling my duty."
"As to why I'm not crusading with my brethren, it's simple. They are far away on the outer fringes of Imperial controlled space while I'm way back here. Abandoning their crusading to pick up a single Templar is simply not feasible. Only one option remains. To fight and die for the Emperor."
"Also, who is this Jaqui?"

Senera then turns to the mercenary
"Why would the Ecclesiarchy not be here? Where there is humanity, hope and faith endure"

Senera then speaks to a random person passing by.
"You, where is the nearest Imperial chapel?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:28 pm

*looks at the Templar*
For someone who doesn't want to be witnessed you're doing an excellent job of attracting attention.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:30 pm

The people pass Senera as intended and Slaith, behind him, is left alone.

Fee, without turning arround, speaks to Booker: "This world is not crestfallen. It is simply large. The Governour is still a loyalist, he possesses a unhealthy ammount of forbidden knowledge but he is still Loyal and powerfull. A good Democrat, is how Muffin described him."
None of the girls seem to know about the architecture though and you can barely see anything as there are plenty people larger than you arround.

"If there's no other way to go with your brothers, stick with us, you'll find enough to do eventually." Zielley says to Senera, before explaining, that Rastanette is not her real name, it is Jaqui.

As Senera the Space Marine stops, to ask the passerby, Slaith bumps into his back, which has no effect on the armoured colloss.
The Man stutters his reply quick: "There are Chapters all arround, Sir, almost every spire has a priest, if you follow this street and then take a turn onto Bridge 900-gh10, you will find one of the larger Cathedrals arround, Sir."

Although the Black Templar does attract attention, people seem to be too afraid to even look at him.

Kat notices that the Space Marines stopped to bother a peasant, Fee and Booker seemed not to have noticed and keep walking trough the crowd.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

"I see... fair enough then. Maybe this isn't the backwater scum-hole I first anticipated." Booker laughs quietly, continuing to accompany Fee through the crowd, getting a little bit annoyed now at how many people bump into his missile launcher strapped over his shoulder.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

"Just follow the Bells. Im sure there is a Cathedral attached to it." Kat tells the Marine while walking past him, trying to catch up to the Girls.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:22 am

"C*NT" yells slaith as he bumps into Senra but he keeps moving with the group
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 am

"Thank you" Senera replies to the man, with a hint of happiness in his voice. And completely ignores the Khornate Culrist as his mind is on something much more exciting and glorious.

He then turns to Zielley. "I would assume that your task is going to take a little while. So... I plan on visiting an Imperial Cathedral. I haven't been to one of those in a while, and I could use a trip to one of those. Could you set up a rendezvous point so that I can catch up? Along with a secondary point should I be unable to reach the first in time.", he says with a tinge of excitement escaping from his voice.

senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm

*continues walking in silence*
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 am

"With the Highest possible Imperial Thide beeing paid... this world pays a higher thide than most Hive worlds I could think of... it is possibly the most densly populated hive that is not currently at active war." Fee explains to Booker, seemingly happy that she remembered this trivia herself.

Kat, which never was behind the Space Marine - but before him - follows Booker and Fee.

J follows the group together with Slaith and Arthur but takes her time to wait on Senera, to make sure that the two still standing groupmembers don't get lost.

Zielley reacts confused initially: "What? Why did you even..."
She groans as she realizes that she is loosing the rest of the Group.
"It is probably for the better, meet us at the Guncutter, I have no other landmark that I know about."
With that, Zielley hurries to reach the rest of the group again.
Senera can see the two small girls vanish with the group immediatelly, only Booker with his Missile Launcher and the Khornate are still visible, as they don't blend in as well as the others and are slightly larger as well.
The Church is easy to reach from here and the Bell Tolls another time.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:45 am

"Affirmative", Senera replies to Zielley.

Then Senera quickly catches up with the group and turns to the Guardsman. "Well... any tips on not doing that then?" Senera asks the guardsman and waits for the reply.

After that, Senera goes back to where he finished his conversation with Zielley. He then makes a mental note of where the gun-cutter is, and a general sense of direction to it, and his helmet auto-senses also respond by giving him a small waypoint to the Guncutter. He then heads towards the cathedral following the street and turning onto Bridge 900-gh10, carefully studying his surroundings and using his helmet's auspex scanner every now and then as well.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:43 am

Not talking to random strangers will help, the average imperial citizen will never see an astartes so having one talk to you is likely to be the sort of story they will tell everyone they know.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:42 am

Booker nods and smiles in return. "Quite the paradise compared to most, it seems. You certainly did your homework." The mercenary glances around, seeing the rest of the group fall behind. "Maybe we ought to wait up; getting lost in any hive city is practically a death sentence..." He adds a small, barely audible murmering to himself: "unless you're me."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:09 am

slaith follows
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Walking next to Fee Kat whispers into her ear so that no unwanted ears can hear the Assassin. She asks Fee:
"Do you know if there are any Psyker around here? And if not, maybe it would help if you keep a mental contact with every group member so that we can co-ordinate better."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 am

Senera:
You leave the group, thanks to your helmets internal mapping system and your superior braincells, it will be no problem, finding the gun Cutter again - no matter what.
It is also no problem to walk trough the masses of people and spotting the high spires of the cathedral too.
Soon you find yourselfs on the onyx coloured stone steps of the massive entrance door, trough which you could fit a Baneblade if you wanted to; a attribute much needed, as you see that there are hundrets of men and women moving into the church at this time.

The Group:
"It's fine" Zielley says, looking at booker who stopped to wait.
"Senera will leave the group for now, we'll meet again at the transport."
"There are few psykers arround, but certanly some, I wouldn't be able to point them out here though." Fee tells Kat: "And I'd rather not keep in everyones brain, it would give me a terrible headache and I'd be unable to concentrate on where I walk."
Senera heard Arthurs words, but already left the group without a reply of wether they where usefull or not.
You progress on, having stopped to make sure that everyone is still together.
Only for a moment, Fee was terrified to be unable to see J, which then popped out from behind Slaith, where to even his surprise, she was standing, using him as a shield to not get crushed by the masses of people.

[Rolled for Encounter: 4]
As you progress onwards and the masses of people thins out slighly, you see a single standing, well armed, Arbites, looking arround at those that pass him, likely just keeping the peace.
Fee leads you on, passing him without even looking at him. He only spares her a glance.
J hides behind Slaith again and Zielley is visibly afraid of him, starring into the masses before herself as if she had to concentrate on not running away by instinct.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 am

"Don't worry about the Arbites. If he's not going to stop the guy with the powerful explosive slung over his shoulder, then he won't be taking any action against you." Booker assures J and Zielley, while keeping pace with Fee during their navigation.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Senera moves into the church very happily and takes a look around
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next